Monday, October 3, 2011

Yipee!

I got a new booty!

I left my 2G phone in Manila. I had the battery charged in my sister's car while we're on our way to the airport and because I was rushing out when we got to the place I totally forgot about it.

When I came back here hubby said we'll buy a new one. Guess what he bought me?!


Yup, Samsung Galaxy SII. I have been using it for almost a week now and I love it. I get to have most of the apps that IPhone have. It is so slim and sleek. It got 8Mp camera and HD video. You can easily download android apps without the need to create an account with credit card as part of the required field. You just have to have a gmail account. And who doesn't have it nowadays. You'd be surprised with how fast it downloads due to its dual core processor.

The downsides are: 1. the battery drains easily. I seldom use it on calls and even for net but the battery, even after fully charging it, the next day it will be down to 50%. 2. You can't use Viber on it for long hours. The phone stops as if it hanged and you have to reset it, switch it off and on that is, to have it working again.

But, all in all, I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...