Sunday, October 2, 2011

This Midday

I found two amazing things while the husband and I were lazying out like a couch potato in front of the TV set.

One is being able to find a package delivery from the US to the Philippines without having to worry about the outrageous taxes I might pay at the Customs. Johnny Air sends out your online purchases to the Philippines at reasonable costs. You just have to pick it up at their offices in Metro Manila. You can check the website for queries on how to ship a package through them.

Second is this amazing man who auditioned on The X Factor who sang Etta James' At Last. That song was in our wedding playlist so it is close to my heart. Josh Krajcik really surprised me for singing the song uniquely his. If I was her mom I would be more excited than him and would cry endless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...