Monday, October 3, 2011

Missoni for Target

This is a very delayed post. Haha! Saw this in one of the blogs I'm following: Jenni Epperson.
So I made my own research and yes the Missoni lines for Target are adorable. Although, I don't think I would rave over their clothing line I would, however, go crazy over the flats, scarves, some kitchen wares and the likes. If I were in the US I would probably be one of the pack who waited in line as early as 6am when the line was launched last September 13.

For fashion:


Adorable!

Great for shopping.


For the techy me


To keep my clutter


For the home

This would make a great contrast to the all white sofa/couch


For the kitchen


Espresso cups!


Prices are all here.

I wonder if Target replenished their stocks after the mob wiped it clean during the launch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...