Monday, October 31, 2011

Once In My Life


I hope to visit the Holy Land. I hope to do a pilgrimage to the very place where Jesus lived his life and his passion. I envy the people in Israel because they are able to walk the road that Jesus have tread on and touch the things he might have touched. They are lucky people! The most favored!

I promised myself that we won't be travelling out of the country until we visit Israel. This is going to be a spiritual journey and not just a tourist travel because we would be joining either with Fr. Jerry Orbos or Bro. Bo Sanchez.

If the Muslims make it their ultimate goal to do a pilgrimage in Mecca at least once in their lifetime then we, Christians, should do, too. This journey is going to be expensive but it will all worth more than anything else because I'll be able to relive the journey of my salvation. May God grant me this grace. Amen.

sources:
CFC Global Mission
Joe Walsh Tour
Pilgrimages.com

8 comments:

  1. This is an inspirational entry. I wanted to travel to the Holy Land too for the same reason. May God help us acquire the material, emotional and spiritual preparation we need for this journey. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sis, Bo Sanchez holds a yearly pilgrimage to the Holy Land. From what I know, his rates are cheaper compared to tour packages. Besides, he's a better choice because he is an inspirational speaker and author. My target is 2013. Let's? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cge sis i'm on it! Let's get in touch by end of 2012 para we'll know when in 2013. I'll save up to the max na. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes sige sige. I'll make a thread about na rin sa GT in January. Mas marsami tayo, mas gaganahan mag-ipon! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw a groupon site offering a Holy Land package. Around Php60K plus, if I remember correctly.

    I love your line: "If the Muslims make it their ultimate goal to do a pilgrimage in Mecca at least once in their lifetime then we, Christians, should do, too." So true. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks sis. yes, saw that mukha nga mura but we're planning to join Bo's pilgrimage on 2013 kasi it will have daily mass and a kerygma feast, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ms. Wild Butterfly,

    I'm Ayon from Executive Resources. This is a great personal entry and we hope that you indeed will be able to go to the Holy Land and experience the wonderful journey that is a pilgrimage soon. We are the travel agency that handles the pilgrimages of both Bro. Bo Sanchez and Fr. Jerry Orbos and we have just launched our website at www.pilgrimage.ph . Just in case you need more info on their pilgrimages this year, you can contact us through that site.

    God bless and more power to your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...