Monday, August 29, 2011

25 Random Things

I posted this in FB last May of 2009. If I'm going to do this again, I think noting will change. Is that sad?

1. My way of expression used to be sending out letters to friends, families and even to my "ka-something-an". "Tagos sa laman" is what they usually say after reading my letter. I'm so creative (magbuhat ba ng bangko!) that i can make my own envelope, write to any type of paper be it bus ticket or the sides of the continous paper. lol.

2. Talking about creativity, i used to draw from landscape to care bears to portraits of my idols. By just looking i can draw them. I am proud to say i was able to draw Mother Theresa got a few of fans after that. =) Btw, Ampalayo too... idol ko dati. =)

3. I used to be afraid of knives. Whenever i hold it i'm pretty sure i'd get a good cut. Ouch!

4. Speaking of cut, i cut my left thumb with a blade when i was sharpening my pencil. I was bleeding so mcuh that made my mother panicked! As in panic to the highest level. Got a few stitches, the wound was about 2 inches long.

5. I used to sport a short hair. As in bob cut, syete, name it i tried it. Now imagine me wearing that again? hmmm... why not?

6. The highest number I got for my weight is 104lbs. I dream of getting at least 110lbs. Gosh, hirap!

7. I conquered some mountains and the best climbs for me were Pulag, Pico de Loro and Cristobal! I miss the adventure! Cristobal was the most difficult w/c brought out the worse in Anne and almost put Annie in danger.

8. I'm a little OC. I use a tissue paper to open and close the faucet and doors of public toilet, sometimes even in the office. hehe... And whenever i use restos' spoon and fork the thought of someone else has used it kept bugging me and sometimes i give in after wiping it with a tissue i soak it in a hot water. (tama naman yun db?)

9. I never thought I'd get married. I'm not a wife material. I don't cook, I can't wake up early to prepare breakfast but i'm the best at cleaning the house. OC pa rin, clorox and disinfectant are my best buddies. harhar!

10.I've been sober for 6 years now. I've stopped joining drinking sprees when I experienced palpitations and my gastric ulcer got worse.

11. Fashion entrepreneur is what I hope to become in the future...near future. =)

12. After more than a year of scouting a place to settle in finally we found Pramana.. a residential park in Sta Rosa. Excited na ko!

13. A modern house is what we plan to build in that lot! And definitely it will have a separate T&B for me and K. Para peaceful ang buhay. hehe!

14. I once dared myself of going out of town overnight on my own in Anilao, Batangas. Wala lang tamang senti lang. Tsaka nagback-out mga kasama ko. hmp! But, I'd like to do that again. =)

15. I envy the artists. They don't really work because they enjoy so much what they do and yet they get so much money from it.

16. I share the same sentiment in Jolie's words - "Trust is a bizarre word" so true.

17. No one can say they know me very well. As in no one! And no one will!

18. I live by the saying "what you give is what you get". If you give me 75% of yourself I'll give 75% of mine. (sigurista!) I've stopped taking risks in relationship long time ago. Painful experiences sometimes can make you so cautious.

19. This is contrary to the culture of Student Catholic Action (SCA) w/c I'm a member in college. I'm sure my formators will be disappointed. =(

20. Going to HK Disneyland was the thing I never thought I can do. Thanks to Cebu Pacific for the zero fare promos! The trip was the best so far.

21. I love Kuya Kim. I enjoy Matanglawin so much!

22. I wish to build a shelter for the street children and provide education to them. Or put up a nursery school for less fortunate kids.

23. I'd like to go back to Midsalip, Zamboanga and teach the children of Subanen tribe again.

24. I'm a tatay's girl! I try to love what he loves... boxing, basketball, fpj, politics (he gets vicious when it comes to this). Except for kinilaw and paksiw! I don't eat raw dishes.

25. Last, hay salamat! I strongly believe that nothing is by accident. Everything has a reason no matter how unimaginable it may be. I feel blessed with all the world has given me. My big family of 10, husband, real friends (quite few though), experiences and of course sally! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...