Sunday, August 7, 2011

Finally Here In Riyadh


The Saudi Arabian Airline left SG and arrived in Riyadh on time so we arrived in RUh at exactly 8pm local time, same as the ETA.

A lot of things happened the night before I left until I left the airport. But, what is bothering me right now and disturbing me is when I witnessed two nationals, they look either Indian or Bangladeshi, at the airport. Their passport were taken by the locals and seemed being harassed. After seemed to be 5 minutes or so of discussions they were taken to the car and to a place only God knows where.

My parents said that first timers are the victims of a scam where the passports are taken by the Arabs and then forced to tend their sheep or work in the farm without salary and adequate food. That happened to one of his Indian officemates. Lucky for that person he was traced by the company and was rescued in that depressing situation.I hope and pray that those two men who were just trying to earn money for their families will be able to get out to be where they should be.P.s. Are you wondering what happened to the offenders of my father's officemate? Nothing. There are a lot of horrible things that have happened here and have been happening and nothing is being done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...