Sunday, August 14, 2011

My Escape To Riyadh

I really don't have to be here because I have to take care of my father who had his triple bypass. He is actually already reporting to office when I came here. But, I pursued the idea of going to this Kingdom for some blurry reasons.

Of course I want to be with my parents but that won't be strong enough to take me to this very hot, scary and boring place.I wanted to escape. My life took a different turn. I thought things will come out the way I planned it to be. I can't even get a job to keep myself busy because Singapore have made a more strict policy of prioritizing locals over foreign talents.Now, I'm reassessing my life. I'm beginning to be comfortable in staying at home - a homemaker. I want to put up a business so I can also help K in our finances. I want to join an NGO with a mission to provide education to poor children. I want to take up the cisco certification and PMP. So many things... I am torn between what I want, which is outside of my comfort zone and, what society dictates, to be an employee because it's the norm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...