Saturday, August 6, 2011

Separation Anxiety

In a few days I will be going back to SG. Nanay, has not been feeling well. Tatay's cough have been persistent. And, me, sore throat with foreboding cough and colds. This might be the fact that we will all be going back to when things are. Especially my parents, who for a month had me with them.

I am glad I did this. The escape was worth the trip. I was able to think things over about what I want in my life, my marriage and myself. There are a lot of things to be done. I guess until my last breath.

But, for the most part I am glad that I was able to be with my parents. I've seen and experienced their life here. Saying OFW life in Riyadh is difficult is an understatement. It is more difficult as days, weeks, months and years pass by. I am praising God for blessing and protecting them despite those difficulties.

I am so proud of my parents for surviving Riyadh. So proud, really!

I'm going to miss them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...