Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Romans 8:18

"I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us."

I found out today that the agent who called me in response to my job application have lied to me. He said that my interview to the director will not push through since the position was put on hold. My friend ym-ed me saying that an agency emailed her about the application she sent in the web. It turned out that it was the same position and the same man who called me. Talk about coincidence and small world.

Recently I am feeling frustrated and insecure. Things aren't seem to be in my favor. It has been four months and calls about job offers have come to zero for the past weeks. I haven't had any face-to-face interview with even a single company. I feel like I am not good enough for any of the positions being posted in the web. Until, I read Bo's Soul Food email.

The above verse hit me. It is true that whatever I am having right now it cannot be compared to the fulfillment of God's promise to me that, good things will surely come to those who love Him.

I can't wait for the glory that will be revealed to me. I can't wait for that day when all I do is praise and worship my God for His faithfulness in me.

For the meantime, I pray that God would grant me the grace of faith, patience and persistence to endure the predicaments I am in and the trials I will be facing ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...