Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Thankful Everyday!

This month have been a roller coaster of emotions. Devastated today, oozing with happiness the next day. No matter what the weather is, I can't help but thank the Lord for all the wonderful blessings He has given me.

Here are the things I am so thankful for, lately:

- quiet and clean neighborhood
- smell of freshly cut grass
- Koi Ice Cream Milk Tea
- hubby coming home from work
- wake-up kisses in the morning
- calmness after a strong rain
- Facetime and Facebook
- surprise message from an old friend
- Couples for Christ Community
- hot shower
- pizza! it comes in handy when you're too lazy to cook.
- Oreomisu by Emicake, the next best thing to Estrel's
- automatic washing machine
- Saturdays to laze around the house
- movie marathon at home with my favorite beau
- Viber messages from hubby
- Happy Feet 2!
- my first Elephant Parade - The Love Song
- blanket tug-of-war in the middle of the night

Lastly, my birthday last Saturday! I get to be treated like a queen even for a day. More importantly for all the things I have learned through out the year and the new experience of being a 100% housewife. It is just amazing and I am so excited with the coming year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...