Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Things Lately

A lot of things have happened lately in our dear Philippines. From 'Put the Little Girl to Sleep' death threat, to KC-Piolo's not-so-surprising break up and now to Mo Twister's ala tele serye video confession that has gone viral  in seconds, trended the web and have been talked about more often than any more sensible issues. Well, while all these things are happening I had great things that come along lately.

Here are the not-so-random things:

1. Trying hard to be pretty for a day. Nyay!

2. Waffles late at night!
Udders Ice Cream, 87 Upper East Coast Road, SG

3. Finding Paton's Cappuccino Chocolate at half the price!

4. Traveling back in time with Soup Restaurant. I love their Chrysanthemum Tea.
Soup Restaurant, #02-141 Vivo City, SG

5. Going beyond my intelligent auto mode of my camera. Haha!



6. Goal setting for 2012! Hubby and I agreed that we'll set some goals for next year so as to have a clearer view of where we want to be and hopefully fulfill our dreams and desires. Right now, I am reflecting, reassessing what I want so that, when I look back, I would be able to say I have lived my life to the fullest!

5 comments:

  1. I like your cover up. So chic! So how's SG's weather? It's quite rainy in here. And cool too! Visit me back!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waffle looks delish! I love the last 3 photos! great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for following my blog! Followed U back! See u around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the waterfall and orchid shots sis. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. anney, jane, thanks mga sis. i'm still working on the settings though.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...