Friday, November 11, 2011

Alone

While waiting for hubby I decided to pass the time here at Toast Box. One hot Milo on my left hand and an Entrepreneur magazine on the other. Yes, I am now taking baby walks to make my dream come true. A lot of ideas are coming which I often remind myself to stick to my core and at the same time go where the market is.


There will still be a loy of hurdles before things come to a reality but I know with passion, prayers and support from my loved ones I am sure I will get there.


Aja!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

2 comments:

  1. I'm not really sure what your plans are, but good luck sis! :) Whatever venture that is, I'm sure you'll be able to make it a reality.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...