Thursday, January 14, 2016

A Year of Hope



The husband and I moved here in Adelaide, South Australia (after much prodding and convincing) last July 28, 2014. We have faced challenges that tested our character, faith and our belief in ourselves.

It has been a year since I had my second miscarriage. This time it was physically, emotionally and spiritually painful. The time I found out I was pregnant at 11 weeks was the time I found out I miscarried. No big deal - said no one who have been wanting to have a child for more than 8 years! The doctor said it is about 25 - 30% of pregnancies miscarry and there is no way to prevent it.

It has been a year and yes, I still feel sad. There are days when I blame myself and wished I have done things differently. There are days when I think about how my baby would look like had he not gone sooner than we've come to known him. There are days when I doubt the grace of God to heal me from the pain.

It has been a year and yes, I go on. I go on and not move on. There is no moving on on losing a love one. There is no moving on in grief. I go on. I go on to enjoy the beauty of each day brings. I go on to love my husband who, not only gives me what I need, does everything to make me happy. I go on to be grateful with God for showing me that He is faithful through the kindness and charity of friends and strangers. I go on because I know with each pain comes great blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...