Friday, January 8, 2016

Succu Love

I love growing plants. Period. No matter where I live I end up finding myself caring for a potted plant. When my husband and I were in Singapore and we bought plants to care such as mint, parsley, bonsai and another flowering plant (which I forgot). So, when we moved here in Australia, it was natural for us to have some live greens in the house. My current obsession - succulents.

The only succulent I've know is the Philippine Kalanchoe (or Katakataka) but, it was through Pinterest where I found some beautiful varieties of succulents and cactus. They are really gorgeous specially when they are crammed up together in one container or pot. I just love them!


Here's my second attempt at creating a potted garden. And... it doesn't look as I expected it to be. O well, I will try next time. I believe in practice makes perfect. In this pot it has echeveria black prince, gaptoveria pink, jelly bean, sedum voodoo and two unidentified beings. 

I don't know if it is just me or what. I find myself spending more and more time with my plants! I always check if their leaves are ok. There is always a question: are they growing as they should? Is the soil dry enough? Should I water them? Or, not? Should I replant? What are these on the leaves? Is it normal?

My husband even joked about it. "I envy the plant because you are with them more than me." Sorry, beb, will be with you in a minute, only if we are able to get that echeveria subsessilis this Saturday. But, we all know it is far from truth. Haha!

How about you? What's your current obsession? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...