Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hello There!

How many blog attempts have I made? 2? 3? I don't know! I think this is already my fifth! Yup. That's right. My fifth. One word - L.A.Z.Y. Haha!

What brought me back to blogosphere? I just thought I need a place to express everything I am thinking and feeling. Not that my husband is not someone who's able to give me that. I am happy that he is good at listening, sometimes. 

Let me introduce myself first. I am married for more than nine years now and still without a child. We've been actively trying ever since we got married but nadah! Well that's life. No matter how much I want to control everything. I can't. No one can. We've moved to Australia from the Philippines last winter of 2014. Life here has been bitter sweet. We love our new home but we still miss our home country. So, we try to enjoy where we are as much as we can.

Hope you'll join me as I document my journey towards a more fulfilling life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...