Wednesday, January 18, 2017

First Attempt to Conceive for 2017

I have been meeting Dr. Petterson of Fertility Fundamentals for 8 months now. Nothing has changed since then. I have been under Clomid for 3 cycles and moved to Letrozole last cycle. Since nothing has changed in my cervical mucus she upped my dose to 9 tablets on Day 2 and 3. (Speaking of which I am meant to take it now.) I am hoping that this time will be the time for us. I have endometriosis, PCOS, retroverted uterus, and a little below my ideal BMI. My doctor prescribed me to take Metformin and Low Dose Netrozole to help me with PCOS and endometriosis, respectively. 

I have made a lot of preparation for this cycle. I regularly did a light 30min yoga for almost a month. Took the following to hopefully help me have healthy eggs:
  • Healthy Care Propolis since 2016
  • Nature's Own Zinc, B6, Magnesium 2tabs/day and upped it to 4tabs/day this cycle
  • Blackmores Fish Oil - 2caps/day
  • Priceline's Methyl Folate for my MTHFR since 2016
  • EPO since Day 1
  • Kale soup everyday
  • Goji berry tea 
Today is may Day 2 and I can see the changes in my blood flow. It was not like last cycle's. Last month my period was light and dark brown to black in colour. I know it was not healthy so I decided to move my body more because in TCM, black blood is a sign of blood stagnation. It worked! This cycle it is bright red with little clots. I didn't have bad cramping although I felt tolerable pain here and there due to my endometriosis. I guess it is good to mention that the week leading to my Day 1 I put hot pad in my lower abdomen and soak my feet in hot water whenever I have a chance to keep my body warm. From TCM again, cold tummy, feet and hands are signs of blood stagnation and cold uterus. Despite having 35C temperature at times in this very dry summer weather I still warm up my tummy.

Here we are on Day 2! Hopefully with all the preparations and fervent prayers all things will work out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...