Thursday, March 1, 2012

A&F Singapore Flagship Store

Last December I was giddy with the A&F guys in their sweatpants. The A&F flagship store in Singapore opened last Dec 15 and it was only couple of days ago that I was able to visit the store. Photography isn't allowed inside so excuse me for the not-so-good shots and you can deduce that these are all stolen shots. 

Down the corner of Orchard Road at Knightsbridge stands two beautiful men by the door of the store which would give you a hint that you're in A&F store. As you enter you'd feel as if you're about to enter a horror house because of the very subdued lighting which gives you a sense of element of surprise.

I find this a bit creepy. This mural makes me feel like they're going to come alive anytime soon.
The image behind us is as if he's posing with us! Nyah! By the way, look at the two guys on white shirts with suspenders. What can you say?

I was hoping I would buy something from this store. But, the lighting is just too dark, even the fitting room, which made it hard for me to figure out if the color suits me or not. I can't even see clearly the fabric. Plus the perfume is overwhelming! After going around the store for quarter an hour I went out because my sinuses are kicking me.

3 comments:

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...