Thursday, September 29, 2011

Where To?

I think I've had enough of the corporate world. I feel like I was traumatized by the pressure and stress of being in a fast-paced company.

I want to do something else now. Something that I love and would enjoy doing despite the inevitable stress.

But, I need to help Kenneth in being able to earn the money we need once we settle in Manila faster. I also feel like it's unfair that he works hard for both of us while me, the only thing that stresses me out is to think of the dishes that I need to prepare for him.

That's why I am looking for online business and at the same time trying to apply for a job, in the office. Note the operative word, 'trying', because it has been 5 days since I came back from Manila and I haven't been really looking out for potential job.

So where does this lead me to? I don't know. I keep on praying that the good Lord would help me out and I would be attentive enough to notice it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...