Sunday, September 4, 2011

Red Sand

Yesterday I had headache, more of a migraine. I can't seem to stand the bright light. This is because we went to the Red Sand and it was so hot, as expected.

We woke up at around 4am to prepare the food that we're going to have for a picnic lunch.

5am Kuya Buboy, tatay's cousin came to our place to pick us up.

Road to Red Sand, at a little past 6am, said to be where Moses opened the sea.
road to red sand

The desert.
The Desert

The Red Sand, after an hour drive. A lot of Filipinos spent the day off here.
Red Sand

It's a challenge to go up.
P1000731

I look sosyal here!
sosyal

Here, sexy!
Sexy

We continued to our adventure and left the Red Sand after about 30minutes. I saw these camels near where the car is parked.
First time to see camels!
camel


We had our lunch at the "Hidden Valley". They said that this place used to be beautiful and with cave where you can find a shade to enjoy the place and picnic. Since there was no other better spot we had our lunch under this leaves-less bush.
P1000782

We left the place at about 9am and dropped by to this place where 4-wheeled AT motors are rented 25SR for 1 hour.

Ate Ghema giving me some instructions.
P1000808

Ala Angelina Jolie raw!
P1000814

I think we were just able to use the motor for about 30minutes. It was so hot that you'll not be able to stand the heat especially if you're not wearing any sunblock.

Arrived home at 11am and after some few minutes I hit the sack to get some nap and when I woke up, headache. Aspirin did not help so I slept earlier than usual last night and when I woke up this morning I feel good. I'm going to miss Riyadh despite the heat, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...