Friday, September 23, 2011

4th!

I am the ultimate jet setter. After arriving from a 7-hour trip of Saudi to Singapore at 5pm I took a few hours rest for another flight to the Philippines at 12am. We arrived at the Philippines at around 5am.

4 years ago, today, we said our I Do and today we are celebrating it in a restaurant along N. Garcia formerly Reposo St. which we've been wanting to try for three years. When we were still in Makati, every time we pass by it we always wish we could try it out and validate if the reviews are really true.

P1000973
We took a 7-course meal at L'Incontro for P1,250 per head valued at P2,550 at Deal Grocer, https://dealgrocer.com/

My meal, Menu B - Vegetarian Meal.
Grilled Eggplant with Goat Cheese. I so like the charcoal taste of eggplant. This is so good.
P1000905

Squash Soup. Your usual soup. Nothing much to it.
P1000915

Grilled eggplant Risotto with Goat Cheese for the main meal. Too salty for me. I didn't enjoy it that much.
P1000947

For dessert, pana cotta. Steak House was the best pana cotta I've ever tasted.
P1000960

For Kenneth, Menu A.
For his appetizer, tahong! Love this. It was so good. Everything was just right.
P1000910

Mushroom Ravioli. This is very good! Right creaminess.


I call this pinasosyal na corned beef! It was oily. I hope they used olive oil. He didn't like it.
P1000949

We finished off our dinner with limoncillo.
P1000964

The ambiance was romantic and felt like we're in the classic Italian restaurant.
P1000939
P1000914

Maybe we were not served with the best main meal that's why we're not that satisfied. That's the disadvantage of a course meal, I guess. All in all the experience was good. It was a nice place to spend a romantic date. Quiet and serene.

By the way, on our way here we saw this lady at the GB5 after the mass.
P1000895
I like her get up. Cool and chic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...