Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Japanese Book

Hubby and I often would check out bookstores even without any agenda to buy a book or supplies. We just include it as part of our route whenever we visit a mall.

Something new caught my attention when we dropped by Kinokuniya. I thought these are just your ordinary books:
But, once you look closer you'll see that inside are bags with a picture of what you're to expect.
And, this is what I bought:
Look what's inside!
I got an agnes b. tote bag (made of flour sack?). At a price of S$36, uhmmm... I don't think it is worth it. The fabric is soft and the size is a bit small for me. Then again, this is agnes b. so we're paying for the brand.

5 comments:

  1. Ang ganda ng totebag. Sayang it's manipis and mahal nga for $36. Cute eco-bags go way less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pwede na din! Cute naman! hehehe!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup. i agree maganda at cute yun lang the price! hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. kala ko din books nun una.. i love that bag!! ang ganda.. pricey nga lang!

    anyways, nacurious ako sa url mo, i assume you love butterflies too? parang ganyan din url nun isang secret blog ko.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup i love butterflies, too. hehehe... thanks for visiting my blog.

      Delete

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...