Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Instagram Mode

Finally, Instagram is now available for android! I was so glad it did because I am still able to blog real-time while I'm out and about the city with my in-laws. My in-laws are here for a vacation for 10 days so, naturally, hubby and I are the official tour guides and photographers which means no time for me to blog or even do some blog hopping.

Instagram has been my temporary recluse to document where and what have been catching my fancy while my feet are aching to death walking around Singapore. So if you are on it, follow me @viperbuzz12 or here and we can have a good share of our lives through pictures.

I am still trying to get the hang of this new photo app. Oh, how I envy those stunning posts and some with water mark. Some have bokeh effect and some have even that depth of field. Wish someday I can also do those amazing shots.

Here are some of mine. Please bear with me.  :-)

 
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. I don't have an iphone nor an android, but I'm digging instagram... :) Anyway, love the first 3 photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. thanks sis. i am still looking for cooler apps to go with insta. =)

      Delete
  3. Good shots! You'll get the hang of it. Tapos turuan mo rin ako. Hehehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sis.hehe...naku baka ikaw dapat magturo s akin sis kasi galing mo magpic.

      Delete
  4. Sis @rae naku i accidentally deleted your comment.sorry. hirap kasi pag touch screen. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully captured photos! LOve them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice pix, sis! I've always had Instagram on my iPhones, but I tend to forget to use it. You just reminded me to remove it from a folder, so it's more accessible... yeah, let's share photos too! enjoy your time with your in-laws, btw :)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...