Saturday, July 23, 2011

First Post

This is my first post in LiveJournal. I had other blogs in other domain such as blogger of google but, just like any human being, procrastination has taken the better of me. I wonder if this time I'd be able to live through with this. I actually opened LJ so I can follow Tina Tagle's blog. I like her blog, so funny, so real and so her. Though I don't personally know her, I love her. To be her friend would be the deal! Really! I mean what could be better?

So there. It's now 12:03, my hubby is snoring and I'm fighting my droopy eyes from sleep to find the right closing line in my first entry.

I guess there's none. Let's see if tomorrow will be different.

Good nighttttt.... Zzzzzzzzz....

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...