Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Can't Sleep


Last night I was able to sleep at around 2:30am. I can see that tonight wont be any different. I'm finding it hard to sleep now without hubby! He has an overnight activity and would be back tomorrow by 6am.

I have no problem sleeping alone in a room before. The lights just have to be on because I'm afraid of the dark. So many things run into my mind. My imagination is so vivid that I end up feeling it for real.

But now, its so frustrating. I am mentally awake while my eyes and body are begging for sleep. I really can't sleep without my DH. It has always been like this since I came here in Singapore. There was even a time that I slept at around 3am!

Since my mind is widely awake I would get my iPad check my twitter, FB, two gmail accounts and then twitter again, FB, two gmail accounts and then repeat hoping sleep finally comes. Haaaayyyy....

I really need to rest now since tomorrow we'll be going to Saudi or Korea embassy. We still have to finalize which embassy to go first. And I blame hubby for putting us in this dilemma. Urgh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for your comment. it was kind of you to drop by.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...